Thursday, June 29, 2017

I Miss Blogging

My brain is always racked with ideas and plans and the best intentions. But when life happens and things get busy the first thing to suffer is always my blog.

School took a lot out of me last semester. I was reading and writing constantly. The work felt endless at times and I was also taking one of the hardest classes I ever experienced. But the rewards were worth the work as I ended the semester with straight A's!

A lot has happened over the last couple months in general life as well. Michael and I renewed our vows on our 12th wedding anniversary. It was simple, beautiful and perfect. The growth we have made as individuals and in our marriage is incredible. Another area in which hard work reaps the best rewards. I have been wanting to share all about it. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of it. My parents do though. And one day, maybe I'll get my hands on them and share about it.

I spend a lot of my days trying to live right where I am. I have a tendency to let my mind wander into those past moments that make my heart ache and eyes tear up so I actively spend my time trying to be who I am right now and live right now. Not focusing on my old life that I am not living anymore. I have a good life and that's what I want to remember.

The kids are growing so incredibly fast that I feel like I can't keep up. Sidda is on her way to middle school and looks more and more like an adult everyday. MJ has found a new love in baseball. He played his first season and wants nothing more to play it all the time. And Anya... what can be said about her? She is four, going on 16. She loves clothes and accessories and posing for a camera. And on top of everything else I find my kids so astonishingly funny and witty. All three are also so sarcastic at times we have to attempt to reign it in. These three keep me busy and on my toes constantly.

I'm hoping to return to blogging fairly regularly here. I know that I have to make the plan to make it happen and not let life coming at me get in my way. So, this was just a quick update and now back to life.