Monday, January 26, 2015

Out of the House Date #1

Don't you love when you get to feel fancy and go out with your husband?

It's one of my all time favorites.

And we got super blessed. For Christmas my mom got us ticket to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat! 



I know. It's awesome! The show was so much fun to watch. It was funny and entertaining. We had a blast. We had never seen it before so we didn't really know what to expect. It really was a great time.



We had some wonderful friends that took our rascals for the whole night. Kid free night with a show and dinner. Amazingness!


And to top it off, I felt good. It was nice to get dressed up and feel nice about how you look. I even got my new cardigan that I wore on sale for only 8 dollars. It made my night.

Good fun with Michael is just what I needed.