Friday, May 2, 2014

What's for Dinner?- Salmon, Garlic Pasta and Green Beans

 In an attempt to try new things WE ATE SALMON!  Woot!

We don't really consume a lot of fish around here.  I've only had salmon once or twice in my entire life.  So we gave it a shot.

I found a recipe through Pinterest at Running a Ragnar.

I followed the recipe exactly and it turned out great!  It was flaky and delicious.  Even Sidda liked it; she is my picky eater.

Line a baking sheet with foil and place salmon skin side down.



Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste.
Place in a cold oven set at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.


MJ is checking it out. 



The results were great!  The fish flaked easily and tasted great along with the garlic pasta.


Anya will eat just about anything.


Sidda loved it!


We finished dinner off with Popsicles.  Anya stole mine.