Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Virtual Makeover on GlamST.com

Today I got to play with GlamST.com to test out some looks with some an option to buy the brands that you are checking out.

Before
After





















There really is a difference when I look at these two photos.  My skin is smoother and brighter, my eyes are more defined, and my lips are colored simply.

It's a very basic look and it changed so much of my face.  I was able to try out specific branded products that I had never tried before to see how they would look on my face with my skin tone.  While I played around I saw that red lipstick does not work for me and neither does blue eye shadow.  I like much more simple colors.

I recommend that you give this a shot.  Play around with some looks, try something new, find out what you like.  It just might surprise you what will work for you.

Find GlamST at www.glamst.com or check them out on facebook at www.facebook.com/glamstapp

This is a sponsored post powered by BrandBacker.  I did not receive any compensation for this post.