Friday, January 17, 2014

Better Day

What a better day I've had today.

Even though yesterday was not going my way I got my butt on that treadmill and I did my time.  I was slow and didn't get as far as I was liked but I did it.

This morning I woke up sore but in a much better mood.  My body aches but it's ok.  It will pass.

Today I got on the treadmill to get a quick run in while Anya was taking her nap.  And I ran 2 minutes without stopping.  There is another goal completed.  That's another step toward being healthier.

And running that two minutes was exactly what I needed.  After the awful mood I was in yesterday I needed to do something better.

And it was hard.  And my legs ached through the whole thing.  But I got my two minutes in and beat my half mile time by 2 seconds.  It's not a lot but it's improvement!

I'm going to continue to keep going everyday.  That's the only way to get better.  That's the only way to see progress.

I'm on my way to 5 minutes!