Saturday, January 18, 2014

10000 Steps

Holy wow!  My legs are tired!  But today I walked over 10,000 steps!  Can you believe it!  I almost can't!  I use my Wii U fit meter to keep track of my steps everyday.  I love it and the kids love checking to see how many I've gotten in too.  The steps are listed on the bottom and calories burned on top.




I also drank 100oz of water everyday for the last 7 days! That's two more goals taken care of.  I really need to get moving on the other ones that I set for myself.

So, let me tell you how I keep track of how much water I drink.  I found an awesome free app in the itunes store called Waterlogged.



Every time I drink a bottle of water I just click the button and it's recorded.  I would have such a hard time keeping track if it wasn't for this app.  It has also helped me stay motivated to get it in each and everyday.  If you have a hard time getting your water in I suggest that you use this too.