Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Les Cinq Amandes


Let's talk about fancy, yet simple gifts.  I was sent some samples from Les Cinq Amandes to check out their custom gift collection.  And from even first opening the box I was amazed.  These little treasures are beautiful.  I had no idea how pretty they would be when I first took them out of the box.  It was a great surprise!


Aren't they beautiful!


These are the custom baguette of  Chocolate Dragées.  They are colored beautifully and surprisingly delicious with its sugarcoating on the outside and chocolate on the inside. They have many color choices.  So your design possibilities are endless.



This a is small box of a Renaissance sample.  It has a combination of Almond Monde Petite Pistachio Dragées, and Meringue.   They are all taste great and are beautifully made.


And finally the caramel.  Its so good and chewy.  Caramel is one of my favorite things in the whole world and this stuff is good.  I mean really good.  If I didn't have any self control I would've downed the whole little bag of it.  Yum!

The Les Cinq Amandes would be great for any kind of occasion that you wanted little favors for, like weddings, bridal or baby showers, birthdays.  Or even just as a little gift.

Speaking of gifts.  Les Cinq Amandes ( http://the5almonds.com/ ) is giving my readers a gift!

Check them out and use code HOLIDAY10 for a 10% discount on your order.  That's a pretty nice gift.  You can send one my way!


This is a post sponsored by Les Cinq Amandes.  I was given free samples in order to review.