Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Anya 9 Months

Time just keeps flying on by, doesn't it?

I just can't believe that Anya is 9 months old.  She had her check up yesterday and the doctor said she is looking great.



Anya's stats:

weighs 18 lbs 8 oz
26 inches long

She is doing awesome.  She is a crawler and gets into everything.  The same day she started crawling was the same day she started pulling herself up on stuff.  She just always seems to be moving right now.

She loves, loves, loves food.  Neither of the other two ever have eaten as well as Anya does.  She enjoys her food but really wants mine.  Whatever I'm eating, she wants... even if its the same thing that she is eating.  Which it usually is.

And now we are waiting for her first Christmas!  It's super exciting.  Which will be quickly followed by Sidda's 8th birthday!  What!?!  Sidda's going to be 8?  I know.  I can hardly believe it myself.  Time just keeps going....





video