Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Anya is 3 Months Old


It absolutely blows my mind that Anya is 3 months old.  I have such mixed feelings about her getting older.  I feel like she has always been apart of our family and like she just got here.  I can't believe how big she has gotten.  And she is getting more expressive.  She smiles a lot more now and is starting to recognize people more.  She loves to watch her mobile when she is in her cradle and is now noticing her toys more.  She talks when she sees herself in the mirror.  She is amazing.



Sidda and MJ are pretty amazing also.  MJ has graduated from preschool and is all gung-ho for kindergarten to start in the fall.  Sidda is a week away from finishing 1st grade with K12.  All my babies are growing too quickly.

The left: This picture was taken a week ago. Top right: The day Anya was brought home Middle right: Sidda and MJ Bottom right: Sidda and MJ the day that MJ came home.

I love how well my kids get along and how much they enjoy each other.  They do fight and get irritated but over all they are friends.  It's one of the best things ever.