Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Only Wear Make-Up on Sundays

It's totally and completely true.  Unless I have some sort of special event during the week I only wear make-up on Sundays.  I may even wear make-up on Fridays if I am going into the office with Michael, but that doesn't always happen.  I have to confess that most of the pictures you will see of me on my blog or on facebook are sans make-up.

Sure there are days that I feel washed out and think that maybe I should put some on but for the most part I like how my skin looks and have no problem leaving my house without any on.  The other reason you will most likely see me without is because that I spend most of the day with MJ and he doesn't care if I wear make-up or not.  That, and I am pretty lazy about it.  I feel no reason to put in the effort in for make-up if I'm going to spend the majority of my day running after my 3 year old, running errands and cleaning and dropping off and picking up Sidda from school.  But on Sundays I am out of the house all day and see so many people that I feel it would be appropriate to finally after a week without to put on some make-up.

So here are a couple of pictures for comparison.

No Make-up

Make-up, don't mind the green tinge, my case for  my phone does that sometimes

Make-up and Sidda!

Make-up

No Make-up

All these pictures have been taken in the last month or two.  I don't see a hug difference between make-up or no but I when I do wear it I don't put on a ton either.  So there it is.  I'm too lazy to put on make-up during the week.  Maybe I'll start to put in some kind of effort so I don't slip into a wearing-pjs-everywhere-I-go-and-it-all-started-because-I-never-wore-make-up kind of person.