Friday, February 17, 2012

What's for Dinner?- Pork Chops, Couscous and Broccoli


So tonight for dinner I made pork chops, broccoli and Parmesan couscous.  I would have to say that this dinner was a hit.

The pork chop was pan seared and only seasoned with Season All at Michael's request.  The couscous came from a box, but was good anyway and the kids gobbled it up.  The broccoli was the best broccoli that I've ever had.  The kids actually ate it and Michael enjoyed it.  I personally don't like broccoli that much but I received in my Bountiful Basket this week and I didn't want it to go to waste.  I found this recipe on Pinterest.  It's not very hard to make but does take a little effort, but it's worth it.  It is delicious.

All in all, dinner tonight was good, and now I know how I will cook my broccoli if I receive it again instead of letting it go bad in the fridge before throwing it away like I have in the past.