Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wow... Pastor Michael

So this past weekend Michael was announced as the new Children's Pastor for GV Christian Center!  We are very excited!  Michael was called to children's ministry many years ago.  He volunteered for years and then God opened up an opportunity for him to assist the last children's pastor while he was going to school to receive his Ministers License.

Michael has worked very hard and I am very proud of him.  Now it's just a new beginning and I'm so glad that I get to be along for the ride.

Oh and if you want to see Michael being introduced at service, you can see it here and hear a great message while you're at it.  Also, don't mind my voice as I was sick and it was gone.  I sound ridiculous so feel free to ignore that part.  Other than that, enjoy!