Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Being Miserable

I have been sick for over a week now and I hate it with a passion.  Even medicated up I still feel awful.  This is the worst cold I've ever had.  Over this past weekend I literally (and I mean literally) went through three boxes of tissues.  And even the littlest things leave me completely exhausted.  On Sunday my sinuses were so bad that my left eye was swollen.  My nose is raw and is now peeling from constant tissue contact. I feel very pathetic.

My house is suffering from no real attention and is a disaster.  I just can't get myself moving to clean it.  When I try I become fatigued so quickly that I fall asleep.  And worse than anything, I feel like I haven't seen my kids or Michael over the last few days I've been sleeping so much.

They say it has to get worse before it gets better, right?  I'm hoping that I am almost done with this nastiness.  My life is not meant to be spent sleeping, hacking and feeling terrible.  I want to be able to get up and clean, to play with my kids and feel like a normal person again.  So, please pray for my well being that I will be over this quickly and can get back to my regular routine.