Saturday, December 31, 2011

Movie Review: New Years Eve

Last night Michael and I went to the movies for the first time in what seems like forever.  We opted to see New Years Eve, it was a night where we wanted to watch something simple and funny and didn't really require my brain to work to follow the plot line.  It was perfect for that.

If you like movies like Love, Actually you will enjoy this movie.  I personally love Love, Actually and liked this movie a lot.  You follow many couples stories as they go through their day getting ready for New Years Eve.  The stories all intertwine together and you find connections between everyone.  I laughed and enjoyed myself immensely and there were even points where I had tears in my eyes.  I recommend this movie to anyone who wants easy entertainment.