Monday, August 29, 2011

The First Day of Kindergarten


I just got home from dropping off Sidda at school for her first day of full day Kindergarten. And I have to say I am very proud of myself. I have cried no tears. I am even more proud of Sidda who also did not cry. She stood waiting in line to go to class, looking nervous yet excited. She has been waiting for Kindergarten for so long.

I can't believe that she has grown so much. I don't know how my day is going to be without her. I'm sure that MJ is going to drive me crazy. He has already told me all the plans that he had for us today, which include at least one game of Candy Land, followed by playing with his dinosaurs.

I know that I have MJ here with me, but I already miss Sidda. 2:11 can't come soon enough so I can hear all about her day!