Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Missing Michael...

Am I super cheesy to miss my husband while he is gone for a week? I know that there are people out there who don't spend as much time with their spouses as Michael and I do, but we prefer it to be together.

In the eleven years that we have been together we've only spent a handful of time apart. Once in the first year we were dating, Michael went on vacation with his family for two weeks (that is the only vacation we've ever spent apart. The rest were all taken together.) After that we were together everyday for the next 7 years, when in 2008 Michael had to go to Arkansas for a convention. And now every year Michael goes to Kids Camp with the kids from our church for 5 days (I can't go because Sidda and MJ are not old enough.) This means that we are always together. We see each other daily and talk all the time. While he is away now we don't get to even talk much because he is so busy. So cheesy as it may be, I miss him...

I can't wait until Friday when he comes home.