Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family Night

Last night at the last possible second we decided to go to the drive in to see Harry Potter 7 part 2. I have already seen it, but Michael had not, and the kids have seen all the HP movies on DVD at home so they wanted to see it as well. It was doubled featured with Green Lantern.

So off to the drive in we went. We drove all the way across town to see a movie that wasn't starting until close to 9pm. Let me tell you, this is my bedtime, which means the kids were already passed theirs. Surprisingly, everything went fairly smoothly. We brought snacks and drinks; chairs and blankets.

Watching HP with my husband and kids was awesome and totally made my night. MJ made it about three quarters through HP before he finally fell asleep and Sidda made until the beginning on Green Lantern (which, by the way, super boring. We watched for about an hour and did not really like any of it.) We didn't get home until 1:30am and of course I have a full days worth of things to do today, but it was a great night and worth the lack of sleep that I got.