Thursday, June 9, 2011

In Need of a Date

We are in a season of change in our home. Michael is working more and his schedule is a little more hectic and less routine than usual. This week I will only be spending one evening at home and it will only be the kids and myself because Michael is at work. Even though I see him every morning and every night and can talk to him during the day, I miss him.

Even tomorrow we have a lot to do, but at least tomorrow night we'll be able to do it together. What I really want is some time with my husband so we can talk and laugh and just hang out together without worrying about what the next thing is that we need to do. A good solid block of time that is not devoted to sleep or kids or responsibilities.

We just might need to find a little bit of space to pencil it in. I wonder when that will be.....