Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sidda Graduated from Pre-School


I know I haven't been keeping up with my blog over the last few days. I've barely had a minute to sit down let alone tell you about all that has been going on.

Anyway, let's start with this: Sidda had her Pre-School Graduation! Sidda and the rest of the classes performed songs about what they learned throughout the year. It was very funny.

Sidda was able to sit next to her cousin Aden through out the ceremony and watching them interact together in between songs was some of the best parts. They would talk to each other, elbow each other and then wave at us in the audience. When it was time to sing they would stand and Aden would enthusiastically sing and dance while Sidda (being the little punk she is sometimes) would half heartedly perform the dances and would only sing a very small part of the songs. Sidda, like me, does not really like big crowds. If there would have been less people I think she would have done more.

I can't believe that my little Sidda is now ready for Kindergarten. She growing so fast right before my eyes and I feel like I am having a hard time keeping up with it. But I am excited for this next step for her. She can't wait!