Friday, April 22, 2011

Slacker

I've been slacking this week on my blog. I have a personal goal of trying to do at least one post a day, but I've only done one so far this week. This will be number two. I blame Michael.

Michael is on vacation this week and while this is a great thing I have been slacking in my regular routine. We have been busy. We've been running around each day spending time with the kids and just trying to have an easy week.

On Monday we did yard work to clean up our backyard so that the kids could run out back without out going missing in the jungle of grass.

On Tuesday we went to Ethel M for free chocolate than to the Forum Shops to see the fall of Atlantis show. When we got home we barbecued and watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

On Wednesday we went swimming in Grandma Las Vegas's pool.

And yesterday we went to the drive in to see Rio.

It's been a great week so far but it has caused me to fall behind on my regularly scheduled duties. Hopefully next week I will be back on track!