Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our Anniversary

This was the first picture we ever took together 10 1/2 years ago
My favorite wedding picture!

I loved my wedding day!

Michael and Jessica now


Michael and Jessica then

Six years ago today I married Michael. I can’t even find the words to explain how I feel. On our wedding day I knew I was making the perfect choice for my life. I remember just being calm and happy as I sat waiting for it to begin. We had already been together for four and half years and engaged for two. I couldn’t imagine my life without him. He has helped form who I am. He has been a wonderful husband. He is someone I can trust and beleive in. I love Michael more than words can say. I feel so blessed that I met him and was able to keep him for myself. He fits me perfectly. Thank you, Michael, for being you. I love you.