Friday, April 8, 2011

Glee

I know that I am way behind when it comes to TV watching. I hardly watch TV if it’s not on Netflix or a DVD. We don’t even have cable because we never watched it. Because of these things I am behind on the awesomeness that is Glee.

I’ve heard people talk about it. I’ve heard that it was good but recently I saw that it was on Netflix and I figured, why not? I gave it a chance. I’ve now watched the entire first season in a matter of a few days, because I couldn’t get enough. I can’t wait for season two to finish up and then come out of DVD so I watch it.

Oh yeah, and keep this under-wraps, but Michael likes Glee too. He watched every episode with me and he probably won’t admit it, but loved it as much as I did.

I think the actors, dancers, singers, all of them are extremely talented and have done a wonderful job in doing their part of this show. The writers are awesome in what they come up with and its all very enjoyable.

This is by far the best scene in the whole show!