Monday, March 28, 2011

My Favorite TV Show


My favorite show is Friends. Now I am perfectly aware that the show ended in 2004 (wow, has it really been 7 years) but it is still in my number one spot on all time favorite tv show. I have 2 sets of all the DVDs for all 10 seasons because we watched them so much the first set started to wear. I own Friends Scene It Game, Friends Trivia Board Game, Friends Playstation 2 Trivia and some Friends Trivia Books. We're a little crazy about Friends in this house (It's mainly me but Michael likes them too.)

I've seen every episode so many times that I don't think anyone has ever beat me in any Friends type battle. You would think after watching it so much it would no longer be entertaining but I still laugh constantly at the antics of Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, Rachel and Ross.

You can view one of my favorite scenes by clicking the link: